Re: GNUstep developer meeting in January

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GNUstep developer meeting in January
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 20:27:55 +0100

Hi Lars,

Nikolaus already explained, why there is no direct competition between
the developer meeting at Bergamo and FOSDEM. Last year he tried to
arrange a developer gettogether the day before FOSDEM and it ended up
with just me and him sitting in that horrible hotel lobby trying to find
out where everybody else was. Better to keep those two events separate.

Fred