Re: framework

From: Thomas Gamper
Subject: Re: framework
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:22:01 +0200

Sorry, didn't set permissions for the images correctly. Now everybody can view the images.

Thomas Gamper schrieb:
Hi!

I have a bunch of questions. For my master thesis I developed a neat realtime rendering framework using GNUstep and OpenGL. I would like to release it to the community, but I would need some space where to put it. I do have webspace here at university, but I would like to place it somewhere "near" Gnustep for download. Any ideas, suggestions? Furthermore it would be cool if I could put the stuff in some svn repository online. Again, I have a svn repository, but here at university. Ideas, suggestions? Another concern of mine is licensing, I do use some extern libraries, and I think those could mess things up, especially NVIDIA Cg. I would like to remove the need for Cg from my code, since it's horribly broken anyway. But first I would like to have a svn repository somewhere :)
Two images, which show a project I have done for university using my
framework. It's a 2D fluid simulation running completely on the GPU.

http://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/~icicle/RTV/Fluid_0.png
http://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/~icicle/RTV/Fluid_1.png

Cheers
TOM