Re: GNUstep FOSDEM devroom request proposal

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: GNUstep FOSDEM devroom request proposal
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 07:29:27 +0000

On 17 Nov 2009, at 01:16, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am going to make the following request for a devroom at FOSDEM on thursday
> or friday. If you have any additional input or are member of a GNUstep
> related project which wants to join in please let me know.

One point I'd like to add...

While we would much prefer people to be physically present, we had some success
last year with teleconferencing.  If members of any project would like to
participate by presenting a talk via skype or a similar teleconferencing
system, I will commit to buying and bringing a sound system so that people
beyond the first few rows can hear.

Please let us know if this is the case either today or tomorrow, so that Lars
can amend the request for a devroom accordingly.

See http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/FOSDEM_2010 for links to general
information.