Re: libobjc2 release?

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: libobjc2 release?
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:11:35 +0000

> As David explained, it only uses the GNUstep makefiles to build. I
> usually install libobjc before gnustep-make on a clean system because
> of a detail in how -make decides which libobjc programs should link

I dont have to install libobjc, as FreeBSD comes with one pre-installed,
but I do want to make sure I get the right one! These systems will never
have GNUstep on them, hence my need for an alternative Makefile. However I
should be able to easily cook one up I suspect. Thanks for the advice though,
I sghall sart on my desktop, where I *do* have GNUstep installed.

cheers,

-pete.