Re: Getting "gnometheme" to run

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Getting "gnometheme" to run
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 14:19:31 -0500

Hey Ivan,

I'm pleased to see your interest!  I made a post of the instructions
on how to do this on my blog.   If you have any feedback on the
article, let me know.

The GnomeTheme is currently *very* experimental code, but it's
progressing quickly.  I'm hoping to have a release of it sometime this
month in time for both SCALE and FOSDEM.

GC