Re: FOSDEM GNUstep devroom preliminary schedule

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: FOSDEM GNUstep devroom preliminary schedule
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 14:29:43 +0100

Le 24 janv. 2011 à 00:28, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf a écrit :

> Here is my preliminary schedule for our devroom:
>
> 13:00 - 13:30           GNUstep Developers      GNUstep Developer's Meeting
> 13:30 - 14:15           Quentin Mathé           Étoilé: What has been done
> over the past year and what's next?
> 14:15 - 14:45           David Chisnall          LanguageKit - supporting
> Smalltalk and JavaScript dialects on the Objective-C runtime - what's hard,
> what's easy, and why developers and users should care.
> 14:45 - 15:00           David Chisnall          EtoileText
> 15:00 - 16:00           Quentin Mathé           Fast and Flexible UI
> Development with EtoileUI
> 16:00 - 16:30           David Chisnall          Discussing UIKit / iOS
> implementation plans
> 16:30 - 17:15           Nikolaus Schaller       Latest progress of Simple
> WebKit and QuantumSTEP
> 17:15 - 17:45           Niels Grewe             DBusKit
> 17:45 - 18:15           Nicola Pero             Objective-C support in GCC 4.6
> 18:15 - 18:30           Sebastian Reitenbach    GNUstep on OpenBSD
> 18:30 - 19:00           Gregory Casamento       The latest on GORM an Theming
>
> contingency plan        GNUstep Developers      Frameworks lightning talks
>
> do you like it, any objections, did I make any mistake, what do you think?

Sounds good :-)

For EtoileUI, there is a introductory page on Étoilé website here:
http://etoileos.com/etoile/features/etoileui/
If you can link it in the talk title or overview, that would be great.

In my bio page, it would be nice to have a link to the Étoilé website as below:
Quentin Mathé is the co-founder of the <a href="http://etoileos.com/";>Étoilé
project</a>, a Desktop Environment based on the GNUstep frameworks.

Thanks,
Quentin.