Re: Discuss-gnustep Digest, Vol 122, Issue 7

From: Jeffrey Thompson
Subject: Re: Discuss-gnustep Digest, Vol 122, Issue 7
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 14:00:29 -0500

Can you list the process of creating the Debian binary packages?  I have successfully compiled the "gnustep-base" 1.24.0-1ubuntu1 source package in Ubuntu for at https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnustep-base/1.24.0-1ubuntu1 for amd64 on Quantual (Ubuntu 12.10).  It seems to be working great.

I can successfully compile and install the source-code using the "dpkg-buildpackage" tool.

I was just looking for some pointers on the process of packaging up the compiled code into apt-get binary packages like you have done for all of these packages.

If I can get them into a binary package I would be glad to make the package available for download if anyone is interested.

Thanks for your work on this.