Re: ProjectCenter will not load fully - no menu window loads

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter will not load fully - no menu window loads
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 23:24:34 +0100

Hi,

Adam Fedor wrote:
0.30.0 is the latest stable release of the Window's installer.  You could try
the 0.31.0 release, but then you would have to compile ProjectCenter yourself.
I package the Window's installers, but I almost never use them, so I don't know
what's wrong with ProjectCenter.  We need a champion who is willing to test
Windows a lot and report/fix bugs...

I regularly test most application on windows. As he reports it first worked and then not... I suppose something misconfigured. Perhaps you can try typing in the console "defaults delete ProjectCenter" (or use "read" to check).

On windows to check for errors, you need to check the event viewer or you need to run the given application inside GDB. It could be that the menu is just displayed out of place... or that something is not loading correctly (like gorm).

Does the main window load? can you right-click on the window content to get the menu?

Did you perhaps enable some theme?

Riccardo