Re: blurred fonts in scrollviews

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: blurred fonts in scrollviews
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:37:23 +0100

Hi,

On 02/07/13 18:04, Fred Kiefer wrote:

The most likely reason is that the scrollview itself is positioned between pixels. But as I don't have this indexer installed I wasn't able to reproduce the problem. The rest of the SystemPreferences look great after your adjustments.

The problem is not 64-bit specific, it happens for me on 32-bit too.

I have checked and it appears that all the views inside the Gorm file are integer aligned. The code of MDIndexed itself is very simple and doesn't shuffle rects at a first glance.

Riccardo