promotion of GNUStep Kickstarter project by iSpreadnews promotion agency

From: Nick - iSpreadNews Team
Subject: promotion of GNUStep Kickstarter project by iSpreadnews promotion agency
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 19:10:23 +0400

Hello,

We are iSpreadNews.com - app promotion agency; we promote apps for iOS, Android, Mac and WinPhone; our rates are extremely low. What we do is sending announcements of the apps to editors and owners of sites that post app reviews all over the world, e.g. we can send announcement of iOS app to editors of 886 sites that post app reviews in 26 languages (it costs $265). As for Mac apps, we have contacts of 401 editors/site owners that post reviews of Mac apps in 24 languages (it costs $162).

We would love to help GNUStep to be funded. We will be glad to send announcement of Kickstarter project to editors who review both iOS and Mac apps, for free. As a result, we expect some app review sites to write about GNUStep's project at Kickstarter so it gets funded much faster.

So just create account on our site ( http://iSpreadNews.com ) and create 2 tasks (one for promotion of iOS app, another for promotion of Mac app), notify us that you've created them and we will do the rest (improve announcements and send them). Of course we will do this for free!

--
Please let us know if you have any questions - we will be glad to answer any!

Best Regards,
 Nick, iSpreadNews.com