Re: @autoreleasepool casuses seg fault on new install

From: allynm
Subject: Re: @autoreleasepool casuses seg fault on new install
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 07:05:52 -0700 (MST)

Hello everyone,

After a lot of fiddling I was able to fix this one myself.  Had to
recompiile EVERYHING from scratch using Patryk Laurent's script.  But
modified it so that it ./configure d with --prefix=/usr/local.  Also I set
CC=clang and CXX=clang++ for all the ./configure steps.  The linker then
seemed to pickup the right non-legacy platform and @autoreleasepool
functioned correctly.

However, ran into a different problem when using GNUstep.  I'm going to
start a new thread on this.

regards,
Mark Allyn