Re: Problem installing bundles without GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR

From: Jamie Ramone
Subject: Re: Problem installing bundles without GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 19:10:31 -0300

Hmm, it seems PC DOESN'T clobber the GNUMakefile.pre- and post-amble.
So basically yeah, this approach works! :) But I know u can't do
anything to the main make file. It uses the PC.project file to
generate it and happily stomps all over any change you've made to that
one. I just had to manually edit out a stale file reference from the
PC.project file just to be able to compile the project again as it
failed to recognize a name change and included that reference into the
makefile, borking all compilations...ProjectCenter is a dick sometimes
is what I'm saying :-/ What other ideas did you have.