dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] anyone up for a bowl of Pho?

From: John Parres
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] anyone up for a bowl of Pho?
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 02:16:15 -0700 (PDT)

Whoops!  IE + yahoo email has turned my return key into 'send.'  Sorry.  I just
wanted to make sure y'all were aware of the Pho list.  Many folks interested in
the DMCA are hanging out there including Hilary Rosen, Michael Robertson, Mark
Cuban and a smattering of record execs, artists, webcasters, lawyers, students
and everything in between.  Subscriptions requests can be submitted via
http://www.pholist.com for those so interested.  We need to organize and get on
the same page per RMS.  - JP