dmca-activists

Re: [DMCA-Activists] anyone up for a bowl of Pho?

From: iriXx
Subject: Re: [DMCA-Activists] anyone up for a bowl of Pho?
Date: 23 Oct 2002 11:34:40 +0100

okay, i'm on it... told them i was writing a book on 'digital rights
management issues'.... they havent asked what point of view i'm writing
from ;-)

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
address@hidden
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

 _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email
/ \    cat /dev/sda1 > /dev/dsp

Replace global capitalism with something nice!