dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] Re: [DMCA_Discuss] (DC 7/17) NY Arena Outreach, 10/21/0

From: denise
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] Re: [DMCA_Discuss] (DC 7/17) NY Arena Outreach, 10/21/02
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:27:00 -0400

I am currently doing my graduate thesis on the DMCA-I have heard a lot of
things menitoned about the fair-use policy. I was wondering if anyone could
explain it further to me. I have read and read up on the issue, but I can't
grasp that concept for some reason. (And why is it involved with education?)

Thanks,
Denise