dmidecode-devel

[dmidecode] Source code repository

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: [dmidecode] Source code repository
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 12:59:37 +0200

Hi all,

I have converted the dmidecode source code repository from CVS to git.
The new repository can be found at:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/dmidecode.git

At the bottom of that page are the addresses you can use to clone the
repository.

Please let me know quickly if you notice any problem with the
conversion.

So from now on any change should go through the git repository. The CVS
repository should be considered read-only and for historical reference
only. At some point in the future it may vanish completely.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare
SUSE L3 Support