dmidecode-devel

[dmidecode] contribute to dmidecode for spec 2.8 and 3.0

From: sai
Subject: [dmidecode] contribute to dmidecode for spec 2.8 and 3.0
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 17:01:04 +0000

Hello

I am in the process of modifying dmidecode 2.12 to add support for SMBIOS spec 2.8 and following which I plan to add support for 3.0 as well.

I didn't find a CONTRIBUTION file in the CVS source tree or a link on the project page.

Can anyone please let me know what is the process for contributing code ? Where can I submit my changes for review ?

--
Sai