dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]ETA for lib-all perl modules?

From: Mario D. Santana
Subject: Re: [Auth]ETA for lib-all perl modules?
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 22:34:23 -0500

David,

MACS will be LA-compatible at some point. I don't know exactly when -- it's a question of when I can get around to it. My guess (and this is a *guess*) is after April next year. If someone decided to work on MACS-LA interface, though... ;-)

Once that happens, you'll be able to use MACS' perl modules to do LA. Or anything else as it gets MACSed.

Cheers!

mds