dotgnu-auth

[Auth]good dotgnu auth introductory link?

From: david nicol
Subject: [Auth]good dotgnu auth introductory link?
Date: 01 Dec 2003 20:10:28 -0600

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/dg-authwg/

contains a whole bunch of empty links, not even including
this mailing list.

The liberty alliance list is discussing creating open implementations
and I wish to post a link to MACS there.

Can't figure out what to post in response to the announcement of

http://fedid.sourceforge.net/

--
david nicol "I'll be working, working; but if you come visit I'll
put down what I'm doing: my friends are important" -- David Byrne