dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]good dotgnu auth introductory link?

From: david nicol
Subject: Re: [Auth]good dotgnu auth introductory link?
Date: 03 Dec 2003 14:14:17 -0600

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 05:38, Norbert Bollow wrote:

> > http://fedid.sourceforge.net/
>
> Do you think that this fedid stuff will meet the users' needs from a
> privacy and freedom perspective?
>
> Greetings, Norbert.

As I understand it, having perused the liberty alliance drafts
a few minor revisions and many moons ago, the requirements within
them are largely definitional, and information hygeine policy is
orthogonal to compliance.

Their definitions are good, though, and worth looking at and
complying with, as I recall.

--
david nicol
                                        Where the hell did I put my coffee?