Re: How portable is it ? (was: [DotGNU]Embedding Portable.NET)

From: Glenn Chambers
Subject: Re: How portable is it ? (was: [DotGNU]Embedding Portable.NET)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:56:29 -0400

On Wednesday, June 12, 2002, at 08:56 PM, I wrote:.

I'm going to do the *BSD builds again in the next day or so. I've done a successful build on MacOS X and
I've got one running on RedHat Linux 7.2.

The RedHat build completed successfully. All samples except httpsrv were tested and succeeded.

Both *BSD builds also completed OK, with similar results.

Maybe I'll play with http tomorrow....