[DotGNU]Calll for testing mingw32 native cross compile windows port

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: [DotGNU]Calll for testing mingw32 native cross compile windows port
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 12:25:47 -0800 (PST)

Dear Fellow hackers,
a new age of windows porting is dawning :
native binaries produced by the mingw32 compiler under debian :

Thanks to the port from ajmitch, the hacking into mingw32 was easy.

We are currently working on building a GUI for the introspector using
dia/gnome/gtk+/glib and porting with the mingw32 cross compiler
but as a service to the dotgnu project, I will also port the pnet to
windows via this tool
then you get native windows, and you dont need windows to build and
test. (wine is fine)

Here is a tgz of the treecc built under debian unstable :
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/debian/incoming/treecc-mingw32.tgz

Here is the deb:
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/debian/incoming/

here are the sources