Re: [DotGNU]WinForms on amd64

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]WinForms on amd64
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 05:45:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> If all of that checks out, then it is perhaps
> something in libffi.  Have you
> tried updating it yet?

That's what we need to do - I tried printing out the
addresses of the stack params and found that they
were all 8-aligned. Already fixed in libffi's rhl
branch a few weeks back.

Since I didn't know where we merge libffi from (HEAD/
3.4 branch/etc..) , I just merged the single change
and tested bits of X11 - XHello works on Amd64.