[Dotgnu-pnet] libJIT Linear Scan Register Allocator poster and Portable.

From: Kirill Kononenko
Subject: [Dotgnu-pnet] libJIT Linear Scan Register Allocator poster and Portable.NET Just-In-Time compiler at PLDI 2009 SRC
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 20:59:15 +0400

Hi Everyone

Sorry for a late notice. I will be participating at PLDI 2009 SRC (ACM
Programming Language Design and Implementation) with my poster "A
Mathematical Apparatus for Aggressive Optimization of Register
Allocation in a Library for Just-In-Time Compilation in Microsoft
Common Intermediate Language Runtimes on Embedded Systems Software".
The web page of this conference is at
http://www-plan.cs.colorado.edu/~pldi09/ . This conference will be
held in Ireland, Dublin, Trinity College from 15 June to 20 June.

I think this might be a great opportunity to meet with other people,
and discuss plans around libJIT. If somebody also will attend this
conference, please let me know, so we may meet there.

Thanks,
Kirill

--
http://code.google.com/p/libjit-linear-scan-register-allocator/