[Duplicity-talk] exclude dotfiles or config dirs

From: Christian Degenkolb
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] exclude dotfiles or config dirs
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 16:53:59 +0200

hi

i started playing around with duplicity to manage my homedir backups
but now i ran into a problem. how can i get duplicity to exclude all
dotfiles or config directories and include only selected ones.

i tried with --include-filelist and the following file

/home/user/
- /home/user/.*
+ /home/user/.config/
+ /home/user/.gnupg/

but duplicity still adds not selected directories.
is there another way to achieve my task?

--
address@hidden                             ~0  (_|
"It can't be software incompatibility -           |(_~ ^~~|