Re: [Duplicity-talk] restore from incremental backup before last full ba

From: Philip Jocks
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] restore from incremental backup before last full backup
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 20:35:32 +0200

Am 27.07.2009 um 15:12 schrieb Jacob Godserv:

From what I gather, the path you specified is not the path duplicity
expected. Duplicity sees everything as relative, so try removing the
beginning slash in the argument for --file-to-restore. If you need to

You're right. Works fine without the beginning slash.
And even without moving the newer backup sets out of the way, Kenneth.
I think, I misunderstood this once a few months ago that /path/to/file isn't path/to/file for duplicity.

Thanks a lot for your quick help!

Cheers,

Philip