Re: [Duplicity-talk] Empty manifest files

From: Marcus Williams
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Empty manifest files
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 09:14:24 +0000

Kenneth Loafman wrote:
Odd.  What distro are you running?  What space is available?

An old Debian dist (3.1?). Updated with python2.6 packages and a few other things in order to run latest duplicity.

This is something thats happened in recent revs of duplicity because up until the time I upgraded it ran fine with the same system. I think the last rev that worked for me was around .05, maybe before then.

Marcus