Re: [Duplicity-talk] Empty manifest files

From: Marcus Williams
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Empty manifest files
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 09:22:45 +0000

Kenneth Loafman wrote:
Odd.  What distro are you running?  What space is available?

Forgot to add - I've got about 250Mb on the main partition, have set TMPDIR to a directory off this partition (with over 200Gb free space).

If it matters, /home is sym linked to /exports/home. I can try and reproduce in a non sym-linked directory.

Duplicity complains about lack of space if I "unset" the TMPDIR variable and let it use /tmp but only because I'm using a 512Mb vol size. If I try the same command without setting the TMPDIR or the volsize it uses /tmp and still has the problem.

This is 100% reproducable with this test set, whereas before it would only be reproducable with an incremental. I'm happy patching duplicity with more debug logging if necessary as I need to solve this.

Thanks

Marcus