Re: [Duplicity-talk] backup source crash

From: Chris Poole
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] backup source crash
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:56:02 +0100

I'm confused; are you imagining a scenario where you have lost the gpg
private key that you've used for the duplicity backup?

(And by "lost" I mean that it's in the encrypted backup but that's it.)

If this is the case, you've lost your backup. Except for bruteforce
techniques, you won't be getting your data back.

Chris