Re: [Duplicity-talk] backup source crash

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] backup source crash
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 16:24:24 +0200

ssh is only the file transfer connection to the backend, hence no issue with
gpgg so far.

which duplicity version did you use on the crashed machine? which are you using
now?

what is your duplicity commandline call? what is the complete output with '-v9'
for added verbosity?

you might want to open a bug ticket on launchpad and attach the private data
filtered output there.

..ede/duply.net