[Duplicity-talk] no sftp support on the server: what to do?

From: Z F
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] no sftp support on the server: what to do?
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 21:05:58 -0700 (PDT)

hello

I was wondering if some could suggest what to do.

I have a WD sharespace network drive which has ssh but does not have sftp
support.
I checked the config file for sshd on the device and it does mention sftp, but
there is no binary installed.

I would like to use duplicity without mounting the drive locally.
Are there any options other than mounting the drive locally or using ftp?

Thanks

ZF