Re: [Duplicity-talk] no sftp support on the server: what to do?

From: Z F
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] no sftp support on the server: what to do?
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 07:05:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Edgar

I would like not to use ftp and I do not want the users to see the backup drive partition. They see it, they ask for space on it. I will not give it to them, which will create a problem...

I was also thinking of "mount, backup,umount" from cron going that users will not notice...
As you see, it is mainly a political issue with ill educated users..
Thanks for input

ZF