[Duplicity-talk] Terminating duplicity revealed resume bugs

From: Jacob Godserv
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Terminating duplicity revealed resume bugs
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 13:08:17 -0400

I have duplicity running as a cron job, but sometimes duplicity gets
terminated when I shut my machine down. This has caused some
interesting issues. Usually I'll ignore them, start another full
backup, and continue, but I realized I'm doing you all a disservice by
not reporting this to get it fixed.

The basic error is:

Fatal Error: Unable to start incremental backup.  Old signatures not
found and incremental specified

Duplicity output: http://pastebin.com/wr3kcp0D
Duplicity file list: http://pastebin.com/LtWf4S1q

--
    Jacob

    "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
    from the beginning of the world until now — and never
    to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
    short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
    elect those days will be shortened."

    Are you ready?