Re: [Duplicity-talk] Graphical Back up browser

From: Z F
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Graphical Back up browser
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:53:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Michael Terry

----- Original Message -----

I would be willing to learn how to program such a thing.
I have to say that I have never programmed anything for gnome. ( I am more of
calculation-type programmer). Therefore, my learning phase might be
long and I do not know if I can ask you to guide me through this.
Basically, I will ask many stupid questions and the progress will be slow.

If you are willing, send me some info on how to approach the problem.
I will take a look and see if I can do it.

Thank you very much for your help

ZF