Re: [Duplicity-talk] Graphical Back up browser

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Graphical Back up browser
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:07:15 -0400

On 31 August 2011 13:53, Z F <address@hidden> wrote:
> If you are willing, send me some info on how to approach the problem.
> I will take a look and see if I can do it.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any good documentation for it.  I do
remember seeing some people ask for it, and the answer basically being
"none yet; look at the code" [1].  But that was a couple years ago.
The situation might have improved, otherwise it might be a bit of a
slog.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg12886.html

-mt