dvdrtools-devel

[Dvd-devel] Re: Japanese?

From: Yasuhito FUTATSUKI
Subject: [Dvd-devel] Re: Japanese?
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 01:23:30 +0900 (JST)

Hi.

I'm not on the dvdrtools-devel list, I happend to read the mail in
archive by web. I don't know if the list allows posting from outside,
so I send this mail both list and individual.

I'm Japanese living in Japan. So I might help you if you are clear
where to send a fax and its text (or image?). (I don't know where
to contact for it...)

I'm interested in writing DVD-R on UNIX (like) systems. I'm
using FreeBSD and OpenBSD. I tried dvdrtools on OpenBSD/i386,
Pioneer DVR-A03-J drive, but it didn't work.

 -- Yasuhito FUTATSUKI