edu-eu

[antonio <address@hidden>] free software in European schools

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: [antonio <address@hidden>] free software in European schools
Date: 20 Jun 2001 10:27:44 +0200

Hi all,

this certainly belongs here...

Regards,
                Georg

--- Begin Message --- Subject: free software in European schools Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:59:24 +0200
Hi everybody,

Some teachers in my school "F.Besta" in Treviso and I are interested in
starting a project whose aim is introducing free software in
European schools.
This project should be part of the European project called Minerva,
which is financed by EEC, and it has to involve at least three European
countries. (Italy, France, ?)
The coordinator school of the project could be Istituto F.Besta in
Italy.
I will be very pleased if you could send me some information about
schools in Europe which may be interested in the project.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me
here. I will be glad to help.

Many thanks and kind regards

Antonio Bernardi

Patrizia Casoni: address@hidden