edu-eu

Re: free software in European schools

From: Alessandro Rubini
Subject: Re: free software in European schools
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:58:32 +0200

Raphael:
> a research org, a school, an ngo and a company, according to the needs.

As far as I know, to work on free software the rules are much much better.
You are sponsored 95% (instead of 50) and you don' t need to be
a consortium with all three kind of participants.

I found
        http://www.cordis.lu/ist/particip.htm

But nothing more. Most stuff are PDF (or doc, you may choose) docs
and I'm not fond of looking for information.

I remember fron last linux expo that Carlo Daffara told us that there
are very limited constraits to get funded. And Roberto di Cosmo
told that he opened a doimain with an easier name, so easy that I
don't remember it. (it ends with "funds.org", but I can't find it).

/alessandro