edu-eu

Re: free software in European schools

From: raphael calvelli
Subject: Re: free software in European schools
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:42:18 +0100

Hi all,

I was looking on my own to set up some project of this kind, some European cooperation the same way you are talking about.

This is particularly interesting for me, because as I am becoming in the next monthes a public officer for the french administration, I have to set up a project, through which I would then be hired.

I already had some very informal conversations with some people amongst various administrations, and probably if the project is good I can find somebody in some antenna of the french public education minister that hire me for realisation of this project. This antenna could be the responsible for the project, in cooperation with the two other partner-organisations. I haven't spoken about it in the lists because nothing concrete now, but as this is a job search for me I don't feel like discussing it that openly. People directly interested to get involved let me know.

Anyway, I was thinking too at french-italian-german thing, for ex. a research org, a school, an ngo and a company, according to the needs. Project objective for ex. : to gather resources, to incentive about the needs.

Raphael