edu-eu

Re: Idea

From: Hilaire Fernandes
Subject: Re: Idea
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:25:05 +0800

Hi,

There is such  a catalog at OFSET - which is an associate organization of the
FSFE -
The URL is http://www.ofset.org/freeduc. The other aspect of the catalog is to
help
to produce .deb packages when there are not availaible. So as we promote the
use of
free software for education we promote aswell the use of the Debian
distribution in
education.
Also in the catalog only free software are referenced of course and we have a
free
cerificatation scheme to add new entries in the catalog.

Of course cooperation is welcome.

Hilaire