edu-eu

Re: {Disarmed} Re: [edu-eu] [Fwd: Re: [Lp-italia] Progetto software libe

From: Thomas Jensch
Subject: Re: {Disarmed} Re: [edu-eu] [Fwd: Re: [Lp-italia] Progetto software libero nelle scuole, collaborazione con FSFE]
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 16:38:51 +0200

Hello Tanveer,

"M.TANVEER AFZAL" <address@hidden> [2009-09-26 05:34]:
> Dear Guido Arnold
> Its very nice to get your mails. I want to Know that how it is helpful in
>  Pakistan. If you have plans for Asia
> Tanveer
thank you very much for your interest. Since our regional focus is on Europe,
we dont really know much about the specific situation in Pakistan.
however, please feel free to give us an overview about the situation and post
your questions.
Are you involved in some Free Software education activities?

mfg
Thomas Jensch, Intern - Zurich office

--
http://fsfe.org | http://fellowship.fsfe.org
Your donation powers our work!   (http://fsfe.org/donate)

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030). Its president is
Karsten Gerloff.