edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] [Fwd: Re: [Lp-italia] Progetto software libero nelle scuole

From: Davide
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] [Fwd: Re: [Lp-italia] Progetto software libero nelle scuole, collaborazione con FSFE]
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 17:26:18 +0200

> Could you send me some links to these groups? Or tell me more about
> them?
LibrePlanet Italia is the only free software activist in Italy that
follow the guidelines of FSF.
LibrePlanet is a project of the FSF, which aims to create groups in each
nation that can be reviewed by the FSF
http://libreplanet.org is the page of the project

http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/LibrePlanetItalia is the link of LibrePlanet
Italia

The system used in my university is Ubuntu and Windows, teacher don't
speak of freedom and window is more used.
I understand the incompatibility of gNewSense with different hardware,
but if teachers understand the importance of freedom will be able to
install it in universities

> I would love to hear more about that! How will you proceed? Are you
> already in contact with decision makers?

University will be start 5 October :)
I'm not alredy in contact with decision makers, but when university
start, we know the professors and we will talk about this.
Currently I have 5 colleagues interested in the issue, we must involve
the whole class

--
Support Freedom! Join FSF: http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=7535