edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] Free Software in education - News collection

From: Christoph Derndorfer
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] Free Software in education - News collection
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 00:35:07 +0200

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Guido Arnold <address@hidden> wrote:
2013/7/9 L.Cecilie Wian <address@hidden>:
> This is a very good initative and a great way to keep an eye on whats
> happening. Thank you Guido!

Thanks! I've been collecting such news  for a little while now [1] and
am planning to continue to do so. If you (or anybody) have any input
for these posts, please let me know!

Thanks, that's indeed a great and informative overview. Now I just I hope I don't forget to e-mail you when I come across interesting stuff myself. :-)

Cheers,
Christoph

Greetings,

Guido