edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] Free Software in education - News collection

From: Ivaylo Ganchev
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] Free Software in education - News collection
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 02:34:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Guido,

thank you for this link, will keep an eye on it. Otherwise I have a scoop
it page on which I try to keep track of the news that I happen to read on
that topic :
http://www.scoop.it/t/logiciels-libres-et-enseignement-superieur/

Much of it is in French, but there are however some English articles as well.

Best,

--
Ivaylo