edu-fr

[Edu-fr] Re: tiny linux

From: obenassy
Subject: [Edu-fr] Re: tiny linux
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 14:43:20 +0100

Ronival Pereira writes:
 > Aracaju, March 17, 2002.
 >

 > Dear Gentlemen,

Thank you for your interest in TINY GNU/Linux distribution.
We certainly would be happy to share our experience and technology in order to
let people in Brazil know what free software is, and that there exists an
alternative to proprietary software and operating systems.

Please contact us again if you are interested.

--
Odile Bénassy                  http://obenassy.free.fr/
Network application for primary schools :