Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: Incorrect cursor display for BN characters at EOL

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: Incorrect cursor display for BN characters at EOL
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 22:03:26 +0300

> From: Ze'ev Clementson <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 17:51:53 +0000 (UTC)
>
> Eli Zaretskii <eliz <at> gnu.org> writes:
>
> > > I'm not familiar with the organization of the source, but the link
> > > downloads an executable, and no file ChangeLog comes with it.
> >
> > Is there a way to ask whoever produced that executable when did they
> > checkout the sources?
>
> The nightly download of the Emacs 24 version of Aquamacs is built from this
> git repository:
> http://github.com/davidswelt/aquamacs-emacs/tree/aquamacs24

Thanks.

Unfortunately, I cannot clone this repository:

  address@hidden:~/aquamacs$ git clone
http://github.com/davidswelt/aquamacs-emacs/tree/aquamacs24
  Initialized empty Git repository in /home/e/eliz/aquamacs/aquamacs24/.git/
  /usr/bin/git-clone: 374: git-http-fetch: Argument list too long
  cd: 491: can't cd to /home/e/eliz/aquamacs/aquamacs24/.git/refs/remotes/origin
  Warning: Remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout.
  address@hidden:~/aquamacs$

I'm absolutely ignorant about git.  Am I doing something wrong?

TIA