Re: Customization

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: Re: Customization
Date: 15 Jan 2001 09:33:02 +0100

> Alex, is the help Per and David Love have offered enough that
> you can make more progress?

I've taken a look at the source over the weekend.  The original port
was done on elisp files from Emacs 20.6, I applied the changes to the
Emacs 21.0.90 files I had lying around on my machine at home.  Sorry,
I didn't have any more recent copies.  The ones I had are from
2000-10-19.

Dave, Per -- can I mail them to you?

Alex.
--
http://www.geocities.com/kensanata/
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love.