RE: The minibuffer vs. Dialog Boxes (Re: Making XEmacs be more up-to-da

From: Andy Piper
Subject: RE: The minibuffer vs. Dialog Boxes (Re: Making XEmacs be more up-to-date)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 14:45:21 -0700

> The feature of using toolkit widgets seems very powerful.  Could you
> find out the names of all the people who wrote the code which
> implements this?  If they are willing to sign papers, maybe we could
> use the code in Emacs.

I think the copyright for this particular feature is almost exclusively
owned by me. However, the code all relies on support that Ben wrote - so you
would need to get papers from both Ben and me.

Circumstances have prevented me doing this in tne past, it may be things are
different now. We'll see.

andy