Re: Keyboard Access For gdb-ui.el (from emacs 21.3.50 CVS)

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: Keyboard Access For gdb-ui.el (from emacs 21.3.50 CVS)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:28:16 -0400 (EDT)

   If you don't use the mouse at all, it gets tricky because we have
   to generate pixel coordinates for the fake mouse event from point
   in the selected window, which I can't figure out how to do...

Many of the blind are totally blind.  They cannot see anything and
cannot use a mouse.  So it will be necessary to generate pixel
coordinates.  I don't know what to do, either.

    http://www.teak.cc                             address@hidden