Re: References in elisp.dvi.

From: Alan Shutko
Subject: Re: References in elisp.dvi.
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:20:41 -0500

Lute Kamstra <address@hidden> writes:

> *Something* needs to run TeX another time.  I produce elisp.dvi by
> doing "make elisp.dvi" in the lispref dir.

Oh, I didn't realize it was an automatic process.  (I thought you
were looking at a preproduced dvi, as has been announced here once in
a while, though not lately.)

I guess another tex run should be added to the makefile, or switch it
to texi2dvi.  It doesn't look like it's trying hard right now to get
the refs right.

Alan Shutko <address@hidden> - I am the rocks.
"You think I waited until I was sixteen to lose my virginity?"